Sometimes People Let You Down

Been thinking for a while about writing a post about people and expectations. For now this is a quick hit and run that I may use as a placeholder.

Ran into some significant challenges not so long ago and became very aware of who was around to support me and who wasn't.

It pissed me off that some people I considered to be important weren't there and I found myself wondering if I was being fair or unfair about it.

In theory we should be kind to those who don't know about our struggles.

But I struggled with that because some of them should have known. They should have been there or so I felt.

What I haven't decided is if that was a selfish and immature position or something else. That is sort of what the post I am going to write is about.

Hurts my heart, it does.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...